Compliance Monitoring Systems began providing urinalysis services to Western Montana utilizing the Siemen’s Viva E Analyzer in 2012. Siemens’ Laboratories operate in 95% of all hospitals in the State of Montana and they are the industry leader with regards to the criminal justice system. The VIVA - E® System processes gold-standard Syva® EMIT® reagents for therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), immunosuppressant drug monitoring (ISD), drugs of abuse testing (DAT), as well as performing validity testing of samples. Siemen’s VIVA-E® is built on a proven heritage of over 40 years of experience.
- 99.9% accuracy
- Processes 133 tests per hour
- Ability to conduct up to 12 tests per sample
- Results in as little as 15 minute
- Built on a proven heritage of over 40 years of experience
CMS is able to provide these services in Western Montana Judicial System including Probation and Parole offices, local courts, treatment courts as well as child protective services. CMS also began providing services to the private sector in the form of pre-employment, reasonable suspicion and random urinalysis testing for local businesses. The following are the drugs monitored of the Siemens urinalysis.
- Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG-Alcohol) semi-quantitative results for alcohol levels
- K2 (Spice)
- Synthetic Opiates
- Diagnostic integrity through barcode sample identification
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC-Marijuana) semi-quantitative results for true THC levels